Red9 ProPack: RigManager – Unreal ART Rig support
Delighted to be able to go through the new integrated hooks we’ve added to Red9 ProPack to natively support the Unreal ART Rig. This arose out of a conversation with Jeremy Ernst and Brad Clark wanting animation mirroring working on the Art Rig, but quickly turned into a new wiring setup for ProPack that we’ll be expanding to other Rig systems out there soon.
This massively expands on the abilities of the Unreal Animation Tool Kit (ART) Rig by exposing all of the ProPack goodness in a single click, wiring the rig fully to the MetaData subsystems. In this demo we quickly go through the integration to some of our core tools including :
- Animation ReDirector, perfect for simple aimposes as well as cutscenes alike.
- Animation format handling (r9anim) our integrated animation format, fast and very flexible, allowing loading of data in relative world space!
- Custom RMB DAG menu exposure for fast access to core Red9 functions
- ProPack Exporter, our own export handling and management system based on the MetaData backends, fully batchable and expandable.
- P4 integrations, if running Perforce all of our core systems have integrated Perforce hooks.
- Pose Handling, full pose library management
- Animation Mirroring, yes, a simple click to mirror your poses or animations.
For more details please contact us directly for pricing or to arrange a demo of the ProPack.